Saturday, June 27, 2020

Sitting...

... still.

Seriously in one of those places in life where there IS no correct move, plan or concept...

Michi got talked into going out and about, last night. Which, of course, translates into ME going out and about.

$140 later, I'm just irritated, drunk off my ass, playing pool badly (which is pretty much the WORST thing I can deal with)...

Walking home, a nightmare. Stepped on her flip-flop, tripped, fell, didn't wanna even get the hell off the road...

Today? (I can't say "this morning"... I skipped the whole morning :) )

It's a "fuck it" day... Blaring my music, overthinking EVERYTHING, moody, etc.

Every other song reminds me of Wifey Dearest. Whether it's because she hated my music, or those rare songs that we both loved, it's brutal.


No comments:

Post a Comment